5/19/11

About me

I grew up on a farm in the Ozarks of South-East Missouri. I love where I grew up, especially for the rural people, extraordinary history, and beautiful landscape. The love for books, stories, and animals is what began my interest in art. I loved to look through any kind of book just to see its illustrations, and would often copy the pictures that I found particularly interesting. I also made up my own stories and illustrated the parts I couldn't describe in words.

I was familiar with Pensacola Christian College, because both of my older sisters had attended in the past; so I decided to got to PCC to obtain a Bachelor of Science degree in visual arts with a concentration in commercial art.

After graduation, I plan on pursuing a career in illustration for children's books and possibly publishing my own children's books in the future. I would also like to use my talents to help missionaries, by representing their work and giving others a burden with their story. I don't know exactly what God's plan is, but I see my life as a story written by God. As this chapter closes, I am excited to see the next chapter He writes.

No comments:

Post a Comment